Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tea tree good for hair and skin!

So I have to share my favorite cleansing shampoo with you guys! Tea Tree Special shampoo & conditioner by Paul Mitchell. This shampoo I put on about twice a week, especially in the mornings, since it does contain tea tree oil and peppermint, it produces a cooling tingle. Just put about two quarter size drops into hands and lather into hair and do not forget to scrub that scalp! For better results leave in the hair for a few minutes. Trust me this stuff is real good and leaves your hair smelling like yummy peppermint! You can find it at any salons that carry Paul Mitchell. Ulta (http://www.ulta.com/) usually has some good deals!

Also helps people with dandruff, my husband had dandruff so I let him give it a try and he loved it! With the first use, his dandruff was gone! Great for women and men :)

...But I did find out American Crew has some tea tree shampoo for men!



Pure tea tree oil has been proven to be a powerful yet natural antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal medicine (essential oil).





Also good for acne!

It is being used as a very effective first aid remedy and against countless skin ailments.

Here are a few more things that tea tree oil helps with:
  • infections
  • cuts
  • scrapes
  • burns
  • insect bites
  • skin spots etc.
Do you use tea tree oil for any cures?
     
     

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the comment *

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product looks good (:!! thanks for the review !

    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems to be pretty multifunctional

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll absolutely follow your tips!
    Lovely and interesting blog!Following you!
    Follow back?:)
    xoxo
    C.

    http://outrepasser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tips! They are so interesting...:)
    Visit my blog and if you like then why dont we follow each other.
    Have a nice day love!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Raquel, you are welcome :)

    @ Mai, yes its great!

    @ Tony, yes it is a good natural multifunctional oil.

    @ hellojocelove, working wonders is what tea tree oil should be called lol

    @ Carmen, yay I am now following you now <3

    @ Anastasia, I am very glad you found it interesting. yes lets follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete